The store was started in 1948 by Pete Cook. At the time it was just a small feed mill that mainly just ground feed for the farmers as they hauled their grains in. Sammy Cook who is Pete's son now owns the store, Pete died in 1992. They have expanded the store in order to carry many other pet supplies, tack, seeds, lawn and garden, bulk feeds, farm supplies, boots and many others. The original feed mill is still on site and we still use it for mixing and bagging some feeds. We always try to offer the best advice and quality products so that the customer will return. And our prices are very competitive.